Our investment universe consists of daily traded stocks and bonds.
How we invest
- We are active investment managers.
- We have a long-term investment horizon.
- We invest globally in daily traded stocks and bonds.
- We invest in high-quality business models that are difficult to replicate.
- We take chances where we see them.
How we do not invest
- We do not invest in anything we do not understand.
- We pay attention to the level of debt.
- We do not do market timing.
- We largely invest without derivatives.
- We do not hedge currencies.
- We do not rely on the "Greater Fool Theory".
- We are not dogmatic.