Our investment universe consists of daily traded stocks and bonds.
How we invest
- We are active managers.
- We have a long-term investment horizon.
- We invest globally and only in liquid securities..
- We invest in high-quality business models that are difficult to replicate.
- We take chances where we see them.
- We seize opportunities when and where we see them.
How we do not invest
- We do not invest in anything we do not understand.
- We pay heed to the debt-to-equity ratio
- We do not do market timing.
- By and large, we avoid derivatives..
- We do not hedge currencies.
- We do not rely on the "greater fool theory".
- We are not dogmatic.